Jump to content
Craigieboy

January transfer

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Steppskillie said:

My number 1 target would be Leigh Griffiths. Proven goalscorer needing to get his career back on track. Would fit position we urgently need  filled.

 

 

lennon said he isnt going anywhere. Hibs have enquired. Plus he isnt fit yet either 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Maverick11 said:

Who said he was playing upfront on his own? Did you watch Brophy and Stewart?

Yes over a year ago. I've watched brophy do exactly this all season where he has been isolated, then Dyer playing the same way in his matches in charge. Difference was that Alessio was still managing to get results

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bachmann making a c*nt of it supposedly according to BT Score.

Out flapping at a cross and Tranmere get a second.

Hartson saying he won't get another chance in the first team going by this performance. 

Get a loan offer in tomorrow morning. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, skygod said:

The problem in January is that most of them under contract so we would have to pay transfer fees, which we are traditionally reluctant to do.

But St Mirren do seem to be doing their work more publicly, at least. Whether they are ahead of us, we can only hope not.

We haven't even, as rumoured, announced that MacDonald, Kiltie and Waters will be recalled.

 

 

was listening to radio clyde earlier, they said it was kilties last game before being recalled from Dunfermline. any idea if true? they do talk a lot of s**te on clyde tbf

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, aldo said:

was listening to radio clyde earlier, they said it was kilties last game before being recalled from Dunfermline. any idea if true? they do talk a lot of s**te on clyde tbf

Been the story since AA left he was being recalled. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think its about time wee started getting players on pre contracts there must be good players in the lower divisions on peanuts wee dont seem to sign anyone that way maybe waters was ? Better than getting s**t players on loan

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, aldo said:

was listening to radio clyde earlier, they said it was kilties last game before being recalled from Dunfermline. any idea if true? they do talk a lot of s**te on clyde tbf

Certainly hope it’s true.

Remember someone on here last season saying Kiltie wasn’t at Killie’s level anymore and while it was difficult to disagree at the time due to Killie being very good under Clark, our level has dropped since then. He should have been given the chance under AA. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gaz of the 20/20 said:

Yes over a year ago. I've watched brophy do exactly this all season where he has been isolated, then Dyer playing the same way in his matches in charge. Difference was that Alessio was still managing to get results

Except for St Mirren, where he went for it and played Millar alongside Brophy albeit to no avail, still trying something different that most of us were calling for. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Conorsammonbaldyhead said:

Except for St Mirren, where he went for it and played Millar alongside Brophy albeit to no avail, still trying something different that most of us were calling for. 

 

 

The only time Millar got close to Brophy was when the two of them were out of position in the wide area. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


×