Jump to content
Craigieboy

January transfer

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, andy123 said:

I'm not far off ha. You stop giving me green 

If you want to beat me just say those two special words. Rory & McKenzie. Sends them into meltdown haha

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, andy123 said:

Right after we get some players. No players No goals not even any rumours of any players. It's only the 11th of January 

Screenshot_20200111-223446_WhatsApp.jpg

Only 19 squad players left. But worry not all is good kiltie is back

Link to post
Share on other sites

I see BBC have a bit about that boy Nesbit at Dunfermline that’s been talked about on here 21 goals in 28 games at Dunfermline this year 6.1 in height and only 22, now on paper that should be the type of signing we should be looking at as a player that we can not only use just now but also on that might command a decent price is a couple of year if he was to continue his development 

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, kmck18 said:

I see BBC have a bit about that boy Nesbit at Dunfermline that’s been talked about on here 21 goals in 28 games at Dunfermline this year 6.1 in height and only 22, now on paper that should be the type of signing we should be looking at as a player that we can not only use just now but also on that might command a decent price is a couple of year if he was to continue his development 

Spot on look at shankland he is on fire I really wanted him would have been a great signing take a chance on the boy Nesbit 

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 1/10/2020 at 1:18 PM, onejulianfaubert said:

Heard this to from same source, source has never been wrong yet in last 4/5 years

I, for one am delighted this rock solid source was right again that we were possibly going to sign someone on Friday 

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Ngonge88 said:

Notice Barrie McKay isnt in the Swansea team today. Have I missed something elsewhere or is it worth trying to get him on loan?

He’s been back on the bench lately but still well down the pecking order. Definitely one I’d be asking about. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Ngonge88 said:

Notice Barrie McKay isnt in the Swansea team today. Have I missed something elsewhere or is it worth trying to get him on loan?

Looking at the transfermarkt here it seems hes only played a few games this season for them, I would definable be asking about his availability. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Secret Squirrel said:

Looking at the transfermarkt here it seems hes only played a few games this season for them, I would definable be asking about his availability. 

McKay fits exactly what we are looking for imo

Link to post
Share on other sites

50 pages of supporters comments, in fighting on who is the best supporter, plus the usual iany comments from the Rory lover...but not one even remote chance of signing a player.

I'm an optimist... You have be supporting Killie. But seriously we need to sign someone.. And not the desperate last second deal from the summer. We only have 19, 1st team players.. No attacking options... 

This is getting to be really serious... So Fowler and BB need to get it sorted now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ngonge88 said:

Notice Barrie McKay isnt in the Swansea team today. Have I missed something elsewhere or is it worth trying to get him on loan?

Will he forgive KFC for the way we treated him as a youngster?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine, if you will;

 

Acknowledging the need for a Head of Football, but giving the job to an ex-player over a pint in the hospitality suite.

Sack your manager with no explanation a week or two before the start of the transfer window. A manager that likely had plans in place to bring in new players

Give the job to the caretaker who was just in the paper saying he had no intention of applying for the job.

All the while, having no plans to sign players or improve the squad.

Edited by bute-killiefan
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bute-killiefan said:

Imagine, if you will;

 

Acknowledging the need for a Head of Football, but giving the job to an ex-player over a pint in the hospitality suite.

Sack your manager with no explanation a week or two before the start of the transfer window.

Give the job to the caretaker who was just in the paper saying he had no intention of applying for the job.

 

All the while, having no plans to sign players or improve the squad.

Are you insinuating the board have fuct up again???:30:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


×