Craigieboy

January transfer

6 minutes ago, Maverick11 said:

Maybe so, but we play Celtic 4 days later....

Realistically who could we sign that would make a big difference in that game? We'd still play the same 10 behind the ball counter attacking game that's been successful last 2 seasons. 

8 minutes ago, PrestersKtid said:

Realistically who could we sign that would make a big difference in that game? We'd still play the same 10 behind the ball counter attacking game that's been successful last 2 seasons. 

Mulumbu. 

9 minutes ago, PrestersKtid said:

Youssouf Mulumbu

32 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

We won't get relegated but even if we do, we'd play Ayr 4 times.

yeh but he couldn't get tickets for the away came as the club would unfairly give them to the supporters buses due to every person that goes to away games go on the supporters bus. Add that to the shambles of this season 

I don’t think we have the players to do that any more.

1 minute ago, historyman said:

I don’t think we have the players to do that any more.

We did it fine at Ibrox

With Millar gone we now have absolutely no pace in the squad, so harder to get out from the back. So a forward with some pace and ball control would be an asset.

At present, against Celtic, we will be camped in our half waiting on the inevitable.

Just now, mitch14 said:

We did it fine at Ibrox

Counter attack meets you can break up the park at speed. How many times did we do that at Ibrox and how many chances did we create in that game? 
I would predict now that Celtic will be the 7th league game in a row that we haven’t scored. 
Maybe someone can tell us the last time that happened but it must be a a long time ago. 

1 minute ago, GCM said:

With Millar gone we now have absolutely no pace in the squad, so harder to get out from the back. So a forward with some pace and ball control would be an asset.

At present, against Celtic, we will be camped in our half waiting on the inevitable.

Just remind me apart from St Johnstone away when Millars pace actually made a difference this season? 

2 minutes ago, GCM said:

never mind Celtic will probably play that way against queens park. We dont have a plan b

5 minutes ago, mitch14 said:

We did it fine at Ibrox

We lost and never scored and were rotten. What game did you watch 

1 minute ago, stewarty66 said:

Just remind me apart from St Johnstone away when Millars pace actually made a difference this season? 

Point is now we have no one.

12 minutes ago, andy123 said:

yeh but he couldn't get tickets for the away came as the club would unfairly give them to the supporters buses due to every person that goes to away games go on the supporters bus. Add that to the shambles of this season 

Correct..... coming from 500 miles away I'd only see the RP games! 

1 minute ago, CTRoss said:

7176C00A-C1B8-4F0E-A7F1-3CFFFCDE317C.png.b86875457227b0dd4340f069c722990b.png

Larry isn't the same category as Bachmann but I think we need players more urgently than a goalkeeper, before Findlay got injured nobody had an opinion on Larry.

I'd take a new goalie but it would be low on priorities

Team on Saturday will be 

Bransescu

SOD

Niko

Bruce

Del Fab

Dicker

Power 

El Mak 

McKenzie 

Kiltie/Burke

Brophy

and I’d wager that’s what it will look like until the end if the season. Until Findlay returns. Sure we will bring in 2/3 bodies again but totally unconvinced we’ll improve the starting 11. 

2 minutes ago, pmonty3 said:

Team on Saturday will be 

Bransescu

SOD

Niko

Bruce

Del Fab

Dicker

Power 

El Mak 

McKenzie 

Kiltie/Burke

Brophy

and I’d wager that’s what it will look like until the end if the season. Until Findlay returns. Sure we will bring in 2/3 bodies again but totally unconvinced we’ll improve the starting 11. 

I thought Findlay was now fit to play.

2 minutes ago, pmonty3 said:

Team on Saturday will be 

Bransescu

SOD

Niko

Bruce

Del Fab

Dicker

Power 

El Mak 

McKenzie 

Kiltie/Burke

Brophy

This 100%

Hearts in for Kennedy now.

Tommy Wright says there are three options - presumably Aberdeen, Hearts and staying put - so it appears we are not involved. 

10 minutes ago, pmonty3 said:

Team on Saturday will be 

Bransescu

SOD

Niko

Bruce

Del Fab

Dicker

Power 

El Mak 

McKenzie 

Kiltie/Burke

Brophy

The way things are going I can’t help thinking this will be a petty accurate prediction  

10 minutes ago, skygod said:

Hearts in for Kennedy now.

Tommy Wright says there are three options - presumably Aberdeen, Hearts and staying put - so it appears we are not involved. 

We aren't.  Squirrelhumper previously posted previous injuries and our pitch means we are not an option for Kennedy. 

As much as I rate Stuart Findlay he is not going to instantly solve our problems. We need signings this week to get them bedded in as soon as.