Jump to content
Squirrelhumper

Dingwall Bus

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

2 red votes for advertising a bus to an away game 200 miles away.

This place is f**king bonkers.

The mentally ill!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Fudger said:

The mentally ill!  

I'm down voting that comment because there's been enough publicity about mental illness recently to know it isn't a joke. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Wrangodog said:

I'm down voting that comment because there's been enough publicity about mental illness recently to know it isn't a joke. 

Sound - who said it was a joke 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Wrangodog said:

I'm down voting that comment because there's been enough publicity about mental illness recently to know it isn't a joke. 

No one said it was a joke 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

a thread letting people know about bus times to Dingwall -------------------------------------------------------------------------------mental health debate in 9 posts.  Thats got to be some sort of record on here, at least an honourable mention at the annual forum awards O.o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Wrangodog said:

I'm down voting that comment because there's been enough publicity about mental illness recently to know it isn't a joke. 

I'm pretty sure that Fudger didn't mean it in that context. Mental illness is a dreadful condition, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Not that I have many enemies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EKX16 said:

I'm pretty sure that Fudger didn't mean it in that context. Mental illness is a dreadful condition, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Not that I have many enemies.

Can’t believe I’m explaining myself to the original comment but for the avoidance of doubt, I don’t view mental illness as funny (I have suffered previously myself), however people downgrading SH for organising a bus for Dingwall to support our team can only be explained as folk taking the piss OR some kind of mental condition......or something else entirely if it’s easier.....Christ alive, folk need to lighten up a little (again, not mocking mental health) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Fudger said:

Can’t believe I’m explaining myself to the original comment but for the avoidance of doubt, I don’t view mental illness as funny (I have suffered previously myself), however people downgrading SH for organising a bus for Dingwall to support our team can only be explained as folk taking the piss OR some kind of mental condition......or something else entirely if it’s easier.....Christ alive, folk need to lighten up a little (again, not mocking mental health) 

Ok. Have an upvote to make up for my downvote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

2 red votes for advertising a bus to an away game 200 miles away.

This place is f**king bonkers.

idiots fella

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fair play to each and every body making that trip, especially after the last away game... hope you all have an amazing day oot :hurrah:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/10/2019 at 9:52 PM, EKX16 said:

I'm pretty sure that Fudger didn't mean it in that context. Mental illness is a dreadful condition, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Not that I have many enemies.

As long as I’m around, you do :hurrah:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Still a dozen or so seats left if anyone is looking.

Heading to Dingwall on Saturday from Forfar area. Car to Dundee, train to Perth, change for train to Inverness, change for train to Dingwall. Unfortunately there is a two and a half hour wait after the game, before I can get the train south. 

Any chance of a lift from Dingwall  to Perth ( Broxden Roundabout) ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, angus said:

Heading to Dingwall on Saturday from Forfar area. Car to Dundee, train to Perth, change for train to Inverness, change for train to Dingwall. Unfortunately there is a two and a half hour wait after the game, before I can get the train south. 

Any chance of a lift from Dingwall  to Perth ( Broxden Roundabout) ?

 

If you don't get a lift, bus to Inverness then 18:45 train to Perth. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Wrangodog said:

If you don't get a lift, bus to Inverness then 18:45 train to Perth. 

 

2 hours ago, Wrangodog said:

If you don't get a lift, bus to Inverness then 18:45 train to Perth. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Still a dozen or so seats left if anyone is looking.

A boy phoned me tonight looking for one seat , I told him to phone the Samaritans, sorry the Portman , he’s ok an older guy . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DrewWylie said:

A boy phoned me tonight looking for one seat , I told him to phone the Samaritans, sorry the Portman , he’s ok an older guy . 

Jeremy Corbyn ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, angus said:

Heading to Dingwall on Saturday from Forfar area. Car to Dundee, train to Perth, change for train to Inverness, change for train to Dingwall. Unfortunately there is a two and a half hour wait after the game, before I can get the train south. 

Any chance of a lift from Dingwall  to Perth ( Broxden Roundabout) ?

 

Aye mate, that should be no issue.

We need to stop for a wee stop at Aviemore ( I think) on way back as driver can't do full journey without stopping for a break but no probs dropping you at Perth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


The Killie Trust

KFC Supporters Association

Young Kilmarnock

FC Kilmarnock

Kilmarnock FC (Official)

×