RossCo away, Fred

CB

everyone wanted him to do well there is no don’t about that but after going out of Europe to a pub team alarm bells start ringing he did turn things about with results but other than the 20 mins against hearts our football has been rubbish to watch the players don’t seem interested anymore and that says a lot 

3 minutes ago, mitch14 said:

Aye you can. 

The top three team lost Mulumbu, Jones and Taylor, something I doubt any club outwith the old firm has the funds to reliably replace like for the like. 

The Hibs defeat was on penalties and they are a good side. 

Over the peice we've been far from average defensively - we've been very good before Findlay got injured. 

The players brought in have been decent and the one who's disappointed we would all have signed - can't criticise him for that. 

For our budget we are about where we should be. 

You either think he deserves a transfer window or he doesn't. I think he does. But my worry is that there is something behind the scenes that shows in our lack of spark.

A striker and a creative player and we win those games v Hibs, Accies, County at home, St Johnstone no danger. 

It's a bit grim, but I think the club is more to blame for the time taken to appoint and the shambles behind the scenes for transfers. 

far too sensible. Stop it and demand we hire Gary Holt and sack a man who coached under Conte at Italy, Juventus and Chelsea!

We all just have to take a step back here and smell the roses he is not going to be replaced any time soon and as has been said he needs to be given at least one more transfer window though I must admit I am concerned about a man who has worked an d coached at a high level not seeming to be able to get a better response from our players as SC managed to do.

2 minutes ago, Darryl1869 said:

Aye he coached under Conte so let’s just keep him forever despite the results. 

Aye mate exactly! Glad you get it.

Don't need to look at the facts, that he was hired too late, was failed multiple times by the back office when it came to signing players, so resorted to signing Osman Sow.

Sack him and bring in Holt. All will be well

Just now, bute-killiefan said:

Aye mate exactly! Glad you get it.

Don't need to look at the facts, that he was hired too late, was failed multiple times by the back office when it came to signing players, so resorted to signing Osman Sow.

Sack him and bring in Holt. All will be well

Doesn't matter who the manager is, if the players don't like him he will be out

14 minutes ago, Killie lad said:

Panicking ha, Alessio has taken a top 3 team and got them put out of Europe by a Welsh mob, out the cup against a terrible Hibs team, 1 win in 8, barely clinging on to top 6, toothless, painful to watch, average defensively considering. No signings to address any of our issues, sticking to the same formation and tactics every week. He's piss poor

No signings = same formation and tactics every week. We've hardly got the playing squad to make huge changes. 

You can't blame a manager who inherited a squad with nowhere near the creativity of last season's. The failure to replace players like Jones, Stewart and Mulumbu is purely on the boards shoulders. Yet, Alessio will be the one who pays the price. 

• CB unpinned this topic
6 minutes ago, Killie Ford said:

No signings = same formation and tactics every week. We've hardly got the playing squad to make huge changes. 

You can't blame a manager who inherited a squad with nowhere near the creativity of last season's. The failure to replace players like Jones, Stewart and Mulumbu is purely on the boards shoulders. Yet, Alessio will be the one who pays the price. 

100% this.

still..........."Get Alessio oot" anyway cry the masses. This page is hardly worth reading these days.

Notable that it's 10 times busier on a saturday night when we lose.

Edited by red_dug

25 minutes ago, BluenwhiteARMY said:

Brutal. Changes needed. Close to being the same squad minus 2 or 3 players clarke had. No excuses, bye bye alessio for me...

And where are we compared to where McCulloch had us with pretty much the same squad?

Clarke was in a different league and people need to remember that. We cannot expect that every single season and it seems some people are. 

Granted we have had a really bad few games but now is not the time to sack the gaffer. Lets see what Jan brings. Folk were tipping us for relegation after the Nomads game, we are sitting 5th and people still wanting manager sacked.

25 minutes ago, BluenwhiteARMY said:

Brutal. Changes needed. Close to being the same squad minus 2 or 3 players clarke had. No excuses, bye bye alessio for me...

But there the ones who made a creative difference... As I said last week we need to back AA in the January transfer window.

We have a squad without 1 recognised goal scorer. Brophey has never scored a lot of goals... I still rate him.. By accounts he was our MoM today... Basically we struggle to score but if you only create 3 chances in game your not going win many games unless your got a works class finisher.

We need at least 2 forward players in January or we will slip down right down

I'm not panicking as some would say... The problem has been there for 6 months at least...and not AA's fault we lost a load of players and we didn't have anyone signed... We got Millar back, but nowhere near enough attacking options.

Surely it's not too much if we expect a manager with AAs CV even if it was as player and coach rather than manager in his own right, to have contacts at previous clubs and within the game in general to enable him too bring in players on loan to fill the positions we all know need filled and we have all known this since the summer. That's what is worrying me can it be addressed in January ? suppose we will need to wait and see. Problem is we could be a side totally shot of confidence by then. Next 3 games are massive, I got my tickets for Ibrox and Paisley, we need to back the team as much as we can through this difficult period although it is a difficult watch when you just can't see where a goal is going to come from. AA didn't miss the chances created but it's his job to address the fact we just don't have forwards who can score. Safe journey home to those who travelled today.

Total Respect to you.

36 minutes ago, Killie lad said:

Panicking ha, Alessio has taken a top 3 team and got them put out of Europe by a Welsh mob, out the cup against a terrible Hibs team, 1 win in 8, barely clinging on to top 6, toothless, painful to watch, average defensively considering. No signings to address any of our issues, sticking to the same formation and tactics every week. He's piss poor

This.  Bang on