Craigieboy

Next manager of Kilmarnock job

3 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

I'd say this was pie in the sky, as he would probably be on 20 times what most of our players were on a week.  His contacts would be good but again the players he could get will be beyond out budget.

Hope not Thomas he is a superb motivator and gets results consistently with almost all clubs he managed.

I understand where you are coming from with this. My retort would be the maybe fanciful notion that he has already made his money and like Clarke might fancy a job where there is not too much pressure on you like you get down in England.

I also think with his contacts list he could pull off work similar to Clarke in identifying along with Fowler English based players that either are young and need game time like Ndjoli or are out of favour and the club wants them off the books like Stewart.

Heard Warnock a few times on TalkSPORT saying he’d like a pop at the old firm. Think he may have been positioning himself for either Hearts or Hibs but that hasn’t happened. 

He had a house not too far outside East Ayrshire I believe, could be one that’s sold to him more on the opportunity than the money. 

Guy on Pie and Bovril was saying that its going to be McCoist with Barry Ferguson as assistant!! He is a Clyde fan in fairness.

5 hours ago, NorfolkG said:

Big Yogi has taken two diddy teams to cup finals!

He is not everyone’s cup of tea but he’s hardly an example of jobs for the boys (of which there are many).

Big Yogi would be my choice if AD doesn't was to take it. 

7 minutes ago, Candygram for mongo said:

Big Yogi would be my choice if AD doesn't was to take it. 

Same problem as AA, the players wouldn't be able to understand what he was saying. 

Just now, Blackislekillie said:

He could bring in Billy Brown as interpreter.

And John Brown could stand on the steps of RP and relay the message in whatever language he speaks. 

Just now, Bullitt said:

Neil Warnock!? Seriously!?

Guys a dinosaur of the game! The Jambo Jim of English football!

Same with Holloway. He's been pimping himself to every job going since he left QPR. Currently trying to get the Bristol Rovers job

3 hours ago, Craigieboy said:

I think possible like Gerrard type

Harry Kewell

Kevin Nolan 

Darren Fletcher 

John Terry

Duncan Ferguson

Gianfranco Zola

Are these potential January signings or new managers Craigie? 

59 minutes ago, Ipkis said:

Just throwing a name out of nowhere but what about Giovanni van Bronckhorst?

He seems to be being groomed for the future by the people who own Man City,  Is he not being lined up for their New York team?

24 minutes ago, steve101 said:

Is the usual Thursday pre-match conference going ahead today? Might get a glimpse of what AD is thinking in terms of going for the position.

The boy from the standard tweeted yesterday that it will be Fowler and Dyer at the press conference 

I strongly believe that if AD gets good results or even improved performances over the next 3 games he WILL be our new manager.  We now have James Fowler in place as "Head of Football Operations" who will be doing many of the routine, mundane tasks as well as overseeing prospective new signings and setting out the future plans for the club to ensure continuity if a manager leaves.  This would AD to continue as 1st team coach/manager a role which according to Mulumbu he is great at.

46 minutes ago, Charlies PaPa said:

I strongly believe that if AD gets good results or even improved performances over the next 3 games he WILL be our new manager.  We now have James Fowler in place as "Head of Football Operations" who will be doing many of the routine, mundane tasks as well as overseeing prospective new signings and setting out the future plans for the club to ensure continuity if a manager leaves.  This would AD to continue as 1st team coach/manager a role which according to Mulumbu he is great at.

It would also be cheaper :/