Youssouf Mulumbu

It's good to hear that Magic Mulumbu is alive, well and contactable .........seemed to have disappeared again for while there ......hopefully he has kept himself fit wherever he has been relaxing ...

Wise words too about AD and his relationship with players , whilst in his position as Assistant Manager, whether or not AD can continue that same kind of approach IF wanting the step up to the extra duties , decision making and responsibilities of a Manager role will be interesting to see

37 minutes ago, Dillinger said:

Dear Santa, I know I haven't always been good this year, so I wont write a long list. All I'll hope for is that I've been good enough to get the one thing I really want. Please can Youssouf Mulumbu come back to Kilmarnock? I promise I'll be really good in 2020. 

PS. I've got your mince pie and milk all ready. 

Yours hopefully 

Graeme 

Age 33 

Mince pie and milk? The Santa at ma hoose has shortbread and whisky... a double this year in the hope we get Mulumbu

Just now, Mclean07 said:

Mulumbu is a bit like Boyd, comes to us when there’s absolutely nothing else for him. Doesn’t sit well with me. 

Got to agree to an extent. Boyd was s**t hot the first two times as well. But not interested in working to maintain hus ability. Mulumbu seems very similar. He will also not be up to fitness for months. 

I could be wrong and would certainly give him the chance but im really not sure of him coming back. 

4 minutes ago, cammy_boy said:

Got to agree to an extent. Boyd was s**t hot the first two times as well. But not interested in working to maintain hus ability. Mulumbu seems very similar. He will also not be up to fitness for months. 

I could be wrong and would certainly give him the chance but im really not sure of him coming back. 

Also, what kind of player at his age chooses not to play for half a season? Other players might resent him walking back in whenever it takes his liking.

15 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

Also, what kind of player at his age chooses not to play for half a season? Other players might resent him walking back in whenever it takes his liking.

Mulumbu reminds me of the amateur/ Sunday league player who never trains but always gets a game because he's a decent player and his pal is the manager.