Sign in to follow this  
rickillie

First Ever Post

KILLIE all my life first post on here watched some s**te posts Saltcoats bus every week but can’t buy a ticket to St Mirren game till 5.30 today 40 minutes after we go home f**kING s**tE !!!!!!

Rick I was behind you in the queue and agree with you. I've come down from Glasgow early to buy tickets and they're not on sale until after the match - No way of knowing that before you get to the ground. 

Not the first time I've fallen foul of the make it up as you go ticket sales at Kilmarnock.

3 hours ago, rickillie said:

KILLIE all my life first post on here watched some s**te posts Saltcoats bus every week but can’t buy a ticket to St Mirren game till 5.30 today 40 minutes after we go home f**kING s**tE 

They were selling tickets for st mirren straight after the game, dont know why they had the sign up saying 5.30.

Edited by Farmer in the City

Phoned during the week and bought three tickets. Was a wee bit worried that there might be a long queue today, but steward at the Ticket Office said it was the middle window for collection. One person in front of me, whole process took about 30 seconds.