Players back

Ngonge88

Shame Miller is leaving however would have to say his appearances on the pitch this season has been more high in expectation rather than actual performance delivery.  Hasn't really reached levels of last season. Just hasn't really worked out for him.

Wish him well for the future.  

We are now missing someone who can move the team quickly up the park by running at defenders. 

Minimum 4 players needed now.

Not sure Millar will be a big loss. I feel a bit for him though. We were asking/expecting a lot of him this season and probably unfairly so with a young inexperienced player. A chance for others to stake a claim at the moment and hopefully we can get someone else in to add a threat from wide. 

Good luck to the boy in the future

Edited by piffer

Thanks due to Liam for never giving less than 100% and caring while here. I wish he’d been given a run of games up front instead of as a winger especially as we were short of goal scorers. All the best for his future.
Chances are he’s needed to play in the 23’s now as a few of his contemporaries have edged into the first team squad and now need replacing. 

45 minutes ago, piffer said:

Not sure Millar will be a big loss. I feel a bit for him though. We were asking/expecting a lot of him this season and probably unfairly so with a young inexperienced player. A chance for others to stake a claim at the moment and hopefully we can get someone else in to add a threat from wide. 

Good luck to the boy in the future

Far too much responsibility on him for a young player.

21 minutes ago, Killie alan said:

Now been confirmed by Liverpool needed for the U23s  

Do they actually take that level seriously. I know this loan hasn’t worked out as well as we, Liam and Liverpool would have hoped but to me it would be better for the player to be involved with us until the summer than back playing youth/reserve football. 

25 minutes ago, Spitfire said:

Not sure where you have read that about the u23s mate but all the best anyways. 

I really Wanted to wish the killie fans and club all the best.  Like  I said before Liam really appreciated his time here gave everything in every game and will always remember the fans and they way they welcomed him in.   Kilmanock FC will always have a place in my heart!

#wearekillie 

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/academy/381892-liam-millar-returns-to-reds-from-kilmarnock-loan

Just assumed he would be. Hope he goes on to be a great player for them. All the best to you and him keep in touch so we know how your getting on.

"Liverpool can confirm Liam Millar has returned to the club from his loan spell with Kilmarnock.

The forward re-joined the Scottish side for the season in August after signing a new deal with the Reds.

He’d previously spent the latter half of 2018-19 at Rugby Park.

Millar had made 22 appearances, scoring one goal, with Killie so far this term before the clubs agreed to end his loan deal during the current transfer window."

Sounds like it was a mutual decision rather than him being recalled against our will.

14 hours ago, Spitfire said:

I really Wanted to wish the killie fans and club all the best.  Like  I said before Liam really appreciated his time here gave everything in every game and will always remember the fans and they way they welcomed him in.   Kilmanock FC will always have a place in my heart!

#wearekillie 

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/academy/381892-liam-millar-returns-to-reds-from-kilmarnock-loan

Good luck to u and liam for the future spitfire. 

15 hours ago, Spitfire said:

#wearekillie 

Lad will be forever welcome back by the fans! Good luck to you both