TTF

Harry Bunn

I know Dom Thomas has his limitations in this league but he must be a better option than an unfit Harry Bunn.

Would think he could still be on the bench if fit along with El Mak.McKenzie and Burke should be the two first choice wide players but need an option from the bench as it doesn't seem like St Clair is ever going to feature.

1 hour ago, Jedi2 said:

Would think he could still be on the bench if fit along with El Mak.McKenzie and Burke should be the two first choice wide players but need an option from the bench as it doesn't seem like St Clair is ever going to feature.

Don't think St Clair is good enough to ever feature 

1 hour ago, kfcsmithers said:

Was Bunn's wife/girlfriend not due about now, maybe that's the reason he's not around !

Aye. He said that before that they were due a baby in Feb.

7 hours ago, Rml said:

I know Dom Thomas has his limitations in this league but he must be a better option than an unfit Harry Bunn.

DT had to go to the Pars as part of the Kevin Nisbett transfer. 

Has to be personal issues I think. He was fit enough to feature in the first couple of games after his arrival. He's now not even getting on the bench. 

Strange one.

5 minutes ago, Dillinger said:

Has to be personal issues I think. He was fit enough to feature in the first couple of games after his arrival. He's now not even getting on the bench. 

Strange one.

It’s on another forum his wife was expecting a baby

It's been a couple of weeks since we seen him, SOD didn't miss this many games. Also no mention of him missing for this reason from anyone at the club.

Generally a player would miss one game to be at the birth, never seen someone take parental leave during the season.

Just now, Dillinger said:

Probably best we dont speculate, could be complications. Even if it is simply parental leave - fair play to him

Aye was going to say, best not to speculate.

That said, if it's just parental leave I've never known a footballer to take a few weeks off for it so doubt it's that.

58 minutes ago, Dillinger said:

Probably best we dont speculate, could be complications.

If this was the case you would expect the club to state they are thinking of him and his family at this time.

It seems more likely that his fitness issues are more of a worry than we originally thought.