C4mmy31

Queens Park Match Fred

DDF and McKenzie injured? Looking at the bench still shows how short of options we are when a couple of players are missing  

Just now, Kaiastuart said:

Sorry for the ignorance, but what's the lads position?

Striker. Scored a few recently.

Edited by NorfolkG

I’m not a fan of playing the 3 defensive midfielders but looks like we don’t have many other options with the players in that squad. Kabamba won’t even have trained with the squad so a lot to ask him to start. Also as others have stated, if St Clair can’t even get a start against this team then just send him back to Italy 

2 minutes ago, kilm53 said:

Interesting line up , maybe 4-3-3 

Reckon it could be. Maybe 4-2-3-1 with El Makrini more advanced. 

Personally I’d have liked to see us try Kabamba up front, with Burke and Bunn out wide, Kiltie in behind and only 2 of the 3 central midfielders for this game. Suppose Kabamba will only just have met the squad. We’ll see how it goes - hoping for a nerve free afternoon!

For me the only surprise is the midfield 3 .... I fully expected him to mix things up a bit by giving Wilson a start.

4 minutes ago, chubbs said:

For me the only surprise is the midfield 3 .... I fully expected him to mix things up a bit by giving Wilson a start.

Wilson started the last 2 games - surely dropping him is mixing it up

5 minutes ago, chubbs said:

Wilson, as much as I like him, hasn't been good.

Not sure of the need to play all 3 defensive midfielders in a game we will dominate possession ...but let's hope a good morale boosting win and long cup run 

3 minutes ago, Scouser2 said:

Not sure of the need to play all 3 defensive midfielders in a game we will dominate possession ...but let's hope a good morale boosting win and long cup run 

Nerves? We didn’t play three vs St Mirren and could easily have been on the end of a hiding. Maybe we don’t want to lose the man in there but don’t yet have the player to play in a slightly more advanced role

1 minute ago, Ngonge88 said:

I CANNOT believe we have went with that defensive midfield 3 again 

It just indicates that we won't be changing the basic system and whoever comes in will need to fit into it.

58 minutes ago, BigYin said:

DDF and McKenzie injured? Looking at the bench still shows how short of options we are when a couple of players are missing  

McKenzie did his hamstring vs St Mirren so not surprised hes out.

Let's just see this game out .... 1 goal more than them is enough (the more the merrier obviously) with a decent performance from the new lads and no issues with Findlay's comeback.

C'mon a Killie...