CB

Saints away, Fred

1 minute ago, Mclean07 said:

Fowler hasn’t made much difference so far. I can’t believe we can’t get a bit better quality even on loan.

What exactly did u expect fowler to do

Wow no words can describe that performance can the team let us know in advance if they plan to turn up and play so I won’t have to waste hard earned cash on travelling to watch more effortless pish had high hopes pre match useless and uninterested

2 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

Fowler hasn’t made much difference so far. I can’t believe we can’t get a bit better quality even on loan.

You really are a twat! You’re delighted we lost so you can on with all your “I told you so” s**te 

6 minutes ago, Chris1810 said:

Dyer looking to have all the credentials of Locke & McCulloch. Time to strap ourselves in

And he keeps his hands in his pockets. I rest my case.

5 minutes ago, Neilly said:

Most of the players don’t look interested it’s very disappointing 

Only players under contract for next season were Findlay, Power, Kabamba and Brophy.  

The rest probably can’t wait to get out the door. 

20 minutes ago, kfc_superteam said:

Why did we not go for Gary Holt. 

WE NEED TO GO FOR HIM KNOW !!!

Edited by superfan
missed a word

Just now, boydiesback said:

You really are a twat! You’re delighted we lost so you can on with all your “I told you so” s**te 

Get over yourself.... HES TALKING THE TRUTH

1 minute ago, skygod said:

Only players under contract for next season were Findlay, Power, Kabamba and Brophy.  

The rest probably can’t wait to get out the door. 

Good, get them out now

that was the cheap option  

new man would have brought in own staff and asked for funds

that is why dyer has the job for 6 months to appease his pals in the team who will jump ship when the chance comes ie s.o.d

1 minute ago, WIGHT and BLUE said:

Get over yourself.... HES TALKING THE TRUTH

How the f**k can the shambles the club has been since end of last season be down to Fowler!

Wake up the issues are all at board level 

2 goalkeepers who are dreadful. 2 full backs who dont prevent crosses coming in. A midfield who dont create or score chances. A strikeforce that rarely score. A manager who shows no sign of being able to motivate players by having a lack of passion himself. And a board that have royally f**ked everything up. We have only 5 signed players for next season and as it stands no manager for next season so for me the games up the bubbles burst were heading for the abyss that is the championship and maybe worse nothing to suggest that we wont become the next Falkirk or partick down in the depths of the leagues and forgotten about

7 minutes ago, Neilly said:

Most of the players don’t look interested it’s very disappointing 

That's because most of them know they won't be here next year and aren't interested. As a club the whole recruitment and retaining players is a joke

Just noticed we're level on points with St Johnstone, but they've got 2 games in hand.

f**k sake.

If Dyer thinks that team is good enough to move up the league, I despair.

Club, players, management all doing their best right now to erase all the good work done by Steve Clarke. 

If Dyer says "we just need to work harder", I'll spew. 

2 minutes ago, Ngonge88 said:

Good, get them out now

Get some youngsters in next week. Big game, big big game. If we don't turn up for RC at home it could be bottom two for us I'm afraid.

6 minutes ago, boydiesback said:

What a stupid thing to say. Address the fact that we're underperforming rather than attacking people who point it out.

1 hour ago, Killieboykfc said:

Niko is rotten

He was poor , the worrying thing is there doesn't seem to be any fight in the team today. Not many with pass marks, big game next week now.

5 minutes ago, Killietillidieu84 said:

2 goalkeepers who are dreadful. 2 full backs who dont prevent crosses coming in. A midfield who dont create or score chances. A strikeforce that rarely score. A manager who shows no sign of being able to motivate players by having a lack of passion himself. And a board that have royally f**ked everything up. We have only 5 signed players for next season and as it stands no manager for next season so for me the games up the bubbles burst were heading for the abyss that is the championship and maybe worse nothing to suggest that we wont become the next Falkirk or partick down in the depths of the leagues and forgotten about

Yet when all is said and done, we were sitting 5th and looking decent for a top half finish little over a month ago.

Something is truly rotten behind the scenes.