Jump to content
ki11ie

Jordan Mutch

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, ki11ie said:

Jordan Mutch in the hotel today

He not always played championship level? No idea who he was with last though. Palace or something 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seen him few times in person for Palace. More defensive than attacking. Decent shot on him, but he is hardly a creative player to pick out a pass and open defenses. So we will sign him no doubt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jordon Mutch, played at a good level, but career seems to have stalled in the last 4 to 5 years, if he can resurrect his early promise could be a good signing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, aldo71 said:

Seen him few times in person for Palace. More defensive than attacking. Decent shot on him, but he is hardly a creative player to pick out a pass and open defenses. So we will sign him no doubt

With my optimism hat on - would have said the same about Mulumbu but his quality allowed him to do that? 

More realistically, if he worked out could be Dickers replacement for next season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Och the end of that long transfer thread......January was a long month , in more ways than one ......Mutch has a decent CV and we do need  a more forward thinking or mobile midfielder , as well as extra cover in that area 

Good the club are still looking for additions but would hope these out of contract players we may look at are relatively ready to play ASAP 

Edited by Scouser2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wonder if he has Mutch about him?(sorry)

On a serious note, we don't necessarily need an attacking midfielder, just one who can pass and create. Especially with our system/formation. A Sammy Clingan if you will. No idea if this guy can.

Edited by Pompey Exile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Pompey Exile said:

Wonder if he has Mutch about him?(sorry)

On a serious note, we don't necessarily need an attacking midfielder, just one who can pass and create. Especially with our system/formation. A Sammy Clingan if you will. No idea if this guy can.

Would love to have Sammy Clingan playing for us just now. Thought he was a great player in his time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can seem to recall him being a tidy player. Good experience down south and still only 28, could be a good move for both parties to try and kickstart his career 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, aldo71 said:

Seen him few times in person for Palace. More defensive than attacking. Decent shot on him, but he is hardly a creative player to pick out a pass and open defenses. So we will sign him no doubt

I would have said the same for mulumbu to be fair. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Released from his last club in South Korea early from his contract in July 2019. Recurring hamstring injuries. 

Fingers crossed if he signs then he can recapture some of his Cardiff City form and importantly, keep fit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, aldo71 said:

Seen him few times in person for Palace. More defensive than attacking. Decent shot on him, but he is hardly a creative player to pick out a pass and open defenses. So we will sign him no doubt

Could he be a replacement for Dicker, if he's away in the summer? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ayrshire Killie said:

Would love to have Sammy Clingan playing for us just now. Thought he was a great player in his time. 

Clingan was a great footballer made to look poor by donkeys like Magennis around him. Would be great in current team alongside Power

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Could he be a replacement for Dicker, if he's away in the summer? 

Hope so

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DuncD said:

Clingan was a great footballer made to look poor by donkeys like Magennis around him. Would be great in current team alongside Power

Clingan didnt play at the dame tome as magennis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


The Killie Trust

KFC Supporters Association

Young Kilmarnock

FC Kilmarnock

Kilmarnock FC (Official)

×