CB

Hearts away, Fred

20 minutes ago, mathematics said:

Mind that time o’hara got his debut at Celtic park, and bossed it?

And that Time Greg Taylor made his debut in the relegation playoff and was f**king awesome....

43 minutes ago, casual observer said:

Which puts into clear focus our lack of proper transfer activity last month when squad depth was questioned by just about everyone. Only 2 recognised players missing/left out and almost a bench full of kids is a concern between now and May. 

Big difference between our bench and that of Hearts. As you say, only 2 out and we have a lot of youngsters on the bench. A couple more players in would make a difference

11 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

And that Time Greg Taylor made his debut in the relegation playoff and was f**king awesome....

The pedant in me has to note he made his debut in the dead rubber vs Dundee United- but point well made- he was great that day too.

Edited by Farmer in the City

2 minutes ago, Farmer in the City said:

The pendant in me has to note he made his debut in the dead rubber vs Dundee United- but point well made- he was great that day too.

Pedant

1 minute ago, Farmer in the City said:

The pendant in me has to note he made his debut in the dead rubber vs Dundee United- but point well made- he was great that day too.

The pedant in me would point out that the word is in fact ‘pedant’ and not ‘pendant’. X

3 minutes ago, The Lurker said:

The pedant in me would point out that the word is in fact ‘pedant’ and not ‘pendant’. X

Thanks for shining a light on this error