CB

Dons away cup, Fred

A non event of a game. We had no shots of note and any they had were just daft ones that looked dangerous because of the wind. Happy to take our chances in the replay with players back.

12 minutes ago, Guff92 said:

Worst left back performance I’ve ever seen. Literally done everything wrong. Woeful 

Not often you and I agree but good god he was awful. He's been due dropped for weeks. 

Hope the dons fans get their wish and they sack mcinnes.

His teams are horrible to play against and watch.

Bring back the late 90s when they were absolute garbage.

If this was a league game we’d be delighted with the result so not too disappointed to be going to a replay. Hopefully have Burke and Findlay available and added pressure on McInnes. 

5 minutes ago, fraz65 said:

Niko has been terrible. 

He's certainly fallen off a cliff since his first few performances.....

Just now, trenwick said:

i thot replay would be this week coming

We play rangers on Wednesday if rangers didn’t win it would have been this week because they are still in Europe 

16 minutes ago, Guff92 said:

Worst left back performance I’ve ever seen. Literally done everything wrong. Woeful 

I watched the Jambos game on Killie TV last night and he had a total nightmare on Wednesdsy. The boy is obviously struggling wit something. It needs to be sorted or it is going to cost us. And that will only affect his confidence more.

Edited by gdevoy

Well done overall everything considered, and a special mention for the fans who made the journey North :hurrah:

0-0 at Aberdeen is never a bad result and at least we’re still in the cup. The team defended resolutely and gave nothing away. 

I do worry though that it’s another additional game that’s going to take it toll on what’s a very thin squad. The players have given everything in the last 3 games and you have to wonder if it’s going to catch up with us eventually 

4 minutes ago, mitch14 said:

Players missing, horrible conditions, away game... Will take that all day long 

This.

Good result but terrible advert for Scottish football. Weather cant be a factor. Windy? Get the ball on the deck and shoot from all angles. Thought Brophy and Kabamba were too far apart most of the game. Aberdeen are s**te

8 minutes ago, mitch14 said:

Players missing, horrible conditions, away game... Will take that all day long 

And Nick Walsh the referee....

4 minutes ago, Mark Robertson said:

Good result but terrible advert for Scottish football. Weather cant be a factor. Windy? Get the ball on the deck and shoot from all angles. Thought Brophy and Kabamba were too far apart most of the game. Aberdeen are s**te

I can almost see the point of punting it under such conditions as chances of an error opportunity perhaps back be higher