Sign in to follow this  
KillieFC

Brownings the Bakers

11 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

They aren't really.

Started off well but last few I've had have been utter s**te.

I had more than a few Brownings pies that were s**te a& the way he ran the kiosks was garbage.

3 minutes ago, harley said:

Some might not like this as he is Killie supporter but his pies were on a downward spiral for a while. Wales much better.

I do agree mate. The pies at the moment are better than they were under brownings. The empire biscuits back in the day were the boy though.

7 minutes ago, harley said:

I had more than a few Brownings pies that were s**te a& the way he ran the kiosks was garbage.

I'll agree to disagree.

Anyway, he's put his money into the club and committed. I'm happy for them to be back.

Their Vegan pies on sale at RP just now as class and I'm no Vegan!

Brownings as a company have expanded massively since they last had the pie stalls at RP too.

The Braveheart Burger at Brownings - 1/4 pounder cheeseburger with haggis - order with sweet chilli sauce - is totally outstanding.

15 minutes ago, RAG said:

The Braveheart Burger at Brownings - 1/4 pounder cheeseburger with haggis - order with sweet chilli sauce - is totally outstanding.

That sounds absolutely outstanding.

6 minutes ago, Pompey Exile said:

That sounded good until sweet chilli sauce

I had the first one with ketchup  - 9/10.  Second occasion the manager recommended the sweet chilli sauce - 10/10. 

3 minutes ago, Bigdaw said:

Is it true the the badge is being replaced with a Pie logo. 

Killie Pie Football Club ™- 151 Calories.

23 minutes ago, Bigdaw said:

Is it true the the badge is being replaced with a Pie logo. 

Aye, and the stadium being renamed "The Theatre of Pies"....................................

Very pleased with this news 

Curiosity rather than negativity here - do we have any sense of whether this is an increase/decrease in the money as from QTS? 

2 hours ago, RAG said:

Now that sounds nice.... mibbe need to get two just to compare the with / without chilli sauce scenario.

34 minutes ago, jbm1965 said:

Aye, and the stadium being renamed "The Theatre of Pies"....................................

Surprised we haven’t had a sponsor for the stadium tbh , missing out on a few bob . 

who would you have sponsor our fine stadium ? 

9 minutes ago, mitch14 said:

Very pleased with this news 

Curiosity rather than negativity here - do we have any sense of whether this is an increase/decrease in the money as from QTS? 

I may be wrong, but haven't all of our shirt sponsors been around the £125k a year region? (since the premier division/league/ship days) QTS might have been a wee touch more. Aside from our last year with McLelland's 

It'll probably be about the same, as instead of just the headline 'big' team, this deal is specifically for the reserves, the youth & the ladies. And QTS gave extra cash during their time to the ladies et al.

So. In summary then. I don't know.

37 minutes ago, CB said:

I may be wrong, but haven't all of our shirt sponsors been around the £125k a year region? (since the premier division/league/ship days) QTS might have been a wee touch more. Aside from our last year with McLelland's 

It'll probably be about the same, as instead of just the headline 'big' team, this deal is specifically for the reserves, the youth & the ladies. And QTS gave extra cash during their time to the ladies et al.

So. In summary then. I don't know.

I’m sure something was stated in the MJ days mentioning £100k a season. Can’t remember who the sponsor was though. Would imagine we will be more than that now.