Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
KillieFC

Brownings the Bakers

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

They aren't really.

Started off well but last few I've had have been utter s**te.

I had more than a few Brownings pies that were s**te a& the way he ran the kiosks was garbage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, harley said:

Some might not like this as he is Killie supporter but his pies were on a downward spiral for a while. Wales much better.

I do agree mate. The pies at the moment are better than they were under brownings. The empire biscuits back in the day were the boy though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, harley said:

I had more than a few Brownings pies that were s**te a& the way he ran the kiosks was garbage.

I'll agree to disagree.

Anyway, he's put his money into the club and committed. I'm happy for them to be back.

Their Vegan pies on sale at RP just now as class and I'm no Vegan!

Brownings as a company have expanded massively since they last had the pie stalls at RP too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Braveheart Burger at Brownings - 1/4 pounder cheeseburger with haggis - order with sweet chilli sauce - is totally outstanding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, RAG said:

The Braveheart Burger at Brownings - 1/4 pounder cheeseburger with haggis - order with sweet chilli sauce - is totally outstanding.

That sounds absolutely outstanding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Pompey Exile said:

That sounded good until sweet chilli sauce

I had the first one with ketchup  - 9/10.  Second occasion the manager recommended the sweet chilli sauce - 10/10. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bigdaw said:

Is it true the the badge is being replaced with a Pie logo. 

Killie Pie Football Club ™- 151 Calories.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Bigdaw said:

Is it true the the badge is being replaced with a Pie logo. 

Aye, and the stadium being renamed "The Theatre of Pies"....................................

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very pleased with this news 

Curiosity rather than negativity here - do we have any sense of whether this is an increase/decrease in the money as from QTS? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RAG said:

The Braveheart Burger at Brownings - 1/4 pounder cheeseburger with haggis - order with sweet chilli sauce - is totally outstanding.

Now that sounds nice.... mibbe need to get two just to compare the with / without chilli sauce scenario.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, jbm1965 said:

Aye, and the stadium being renamed "The Theatre of Pies"....................................

 

Surprised we haven’t had a sponsor for the stadium tbh , missing out on a few bob . 

who would you have sponsor our fine stadium ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, mitch14 said:

Very pleased with this news 

Curiosity rather than negativity here - do we have any sense of whether this is an increase/decrease in the money as from QTS? 

I may be wrong, but haven't all of our shirt sponsors been around the £125k a year region? (since the premier division/league/ship days) QTS might have been a wee touch more. Aside from our last year with McLelland's 

It'll probably be about the same, as instead of just the headline 'big' team, this deal is specifically for the reserves, the youth & the ladies. And QTS gave extra cash during their time to the ladies et al.

 

So. In summary then. I don't know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, CB said:

I may be wrong, but haven't all of our shirt sponsors been around the £125k a year region? (since the premier division/league/ship days) QTS might have been a wee touch more. Aside from our last year with McLelland's 

It'll probably be about the same, as instead of just the headline 'big' team, this deal is specifically for the reserves, the youth & the ladies. And QTS gave extra cash during their time to the ladies et al.

 

So. In summary then. I don't know.

I’m sure something was stated in the MJ days mentioning £100k a season. Can’t remember who the sponsor was though. Would imagine we will be more than that now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

The Killie Trust

KFC Supporters Association

Young Kilmarnock

FC Kilmarnock

Kilmarnock FC (Official)

×