CB

Rangers home, Fred

Looking forward to work tomorrow night.. 3 x Bluenoses on shift with me....I'm even on overtime which will make doubly better :2:

15 minutes ago, gordon4418 said:

brilliant second half, every player 10/10 for effort

Exactly this. In the second half they were magnificent to a man. Reminded me so much of how we played last season. 

Absolutely wonderful result. My nephew and I were jumping round a pub in London when Brophy’s goal went in.

So happy for Dyer, I didn’t think he could turn things round but that’s four great results on the spin. 

BT coverage is a s**t show. Total bias, Killie ignored. And we have wound up blaming the pitch.

Well, do you know what, we f**ked you up Thommo and Rae. GET IT RIGHT UP YOU.

15 minutes ago, stewarty66 said:

Im off to followfollow for a giggle.

Whos coming with me?xD

Yes it will be comedy gold 

In all this delight we shouldn’t forget that the keeper nearly lost us the game. At fault with the first and his appalling decision making nearly lost us a second. He’s a liability, not nearly good enough. 

Absolutely battered them in the 2nd half. Can hardly believe these are the same players I watched at St Mirren a few weeks ago. What a difference in attitude, performance, everything... Bye bye Rangers

first half am moaning about us lumping the ball long , second half am praising them for passing better and then we win with a lump up the park........great result and i know nothing about football....lol

Gerrard didn't complain about any decisions. Totally criticised the team, but took responsibility.

"McKenzie wasn't a handball - just soft defending."

Every one of them was sensational in the second half but a special mention to Niko. He's been poor recently but thought he was outstanding tonight. 

1 minute ago, skygod said:

Gerrard didn't complain about any decisions. Totally criticised the team, but took responsibility.

I thought his interview was really poor. To paraphrase: I’m to blame because the players aren’t good.

He’s not a leader in my opinion.

7 minutes ago, historyman said:

In all this delight we shouldn’t forget that the keeper nearly lost us the game. At fault with the first and his appalling decision making nearly lost us a second. He’s a liability, not nearly good enough. 

I thought he could have done better with the goal but thought he did ok otherwise 

1 minute ago, killieinkirkie said:

Just lost my dad on Friday so decided not to go tonight but this has lifted my spirits just wish he was here to tell him KTID

Sorry to hear fella. Could always be a wee sign, tonight's result

Just now, killieinkirkie said:

Just lost my dad on Friday so decided not to go tonight but this has lifted my spirits just wish he was here to tell him KTID

So sorry to hear that mate condolences to you and your family well they won for your dad may he rest in peace

1 minute ago, skygod said:

Fair play to him for that then. I think he is getting heartily sick of his overpaid underachievers. If he gets any half decent opportunity from down south he will be off. 
Much as I hate Tic it is hilarious to see how Sevco have completely bottled it since the winter break. 

Oh, and £7m for Ryan Kent??? That practically paid for Andy Robertson!!