CB

Rangers home, Fred

1 minute ago, stewarty66 said:

xDxDxDxD

Sevco.PNG

To be fair Gerrard was spot on about the hand ball, he said it wasn't and were clutching at straws saying it was.

Magnificent to a man especially in that 2nd half, just wow. Niko who has had a fair bit of stick was outstanding tonight..SOD, is the SOD of last season, DDF and Findlay composed and rocks at the back. Rory, as ever, was everywhere, Power and Dicker both tremendous especially with both on a yellow, Burke, was Burke, Kabamba caused them problems all night, Brophy.....what a finish. Koprevic...thought there was a deflection on the goal? couple of good stops 2nd half in fairness. Battered them 2nd half, how many corners did we have?

Alex Dyer...take a bow. Another one eating humble pie from a few weeks ago....the man is really growing into the job, and clearly knows what he is about.

That St.Johnstone game looks like it has transformed our whole season now.

4 minutes ago, killieinkirkie said:

Just lost my dad on Friday so decided not to go tonight but this has lifted my spirits just wish he was here to tell him KTID

Sympathies to you, mate. Hard time for you.

7 minutes ago, killieinkirkie said:

Just lost my dad on Friday so decided not to go tonight but this has lifted my spirits just wish he was here to tell him KTID

Really sorry to hear that mate, a very difficult time.

2 minutes ago, killieblue said:

what a video 

Yip Rangers TV, Sorry BT sport nearly missed our f**kin winner.

9 minutes ago, killieinkirkie said:

Condolences to you and your family at this sad time..

13 minutes ago, killieinkirkie said:

Sorry about the loss of your father, condolences.

I’m glad a fantastic win over that lot lifted your spirits :hurrah:

13 minutes ago, killieinkirkie said:

Chin up mate .... whenever you feel down about him you will remember tonight.

Just now, chubbs said:

Follow Follow is hilarious ..... uncivil war could break out soon.

There are some sensible one's on there who are rightly saying we were better team. The rest are morons who just want to blame the ref and the SFA 

22 minutes ago, killieinkirkie said:

My condolences for your loss. KTID

5 minutes ago, david mcbeth said:

Who is in the firing line? How much ‘non-inclusive’ language is getting used??

Gerrard is taking major flak and the SFA / refs ....

What it’s about following Killie. Scenes everywhere the players fans and manager outstanding. This love will never die !!

ITS WEDNESDAY NIGHT AND HE MADE THE HUNS LOOK s**tE 

EAMONN BROPHY

5 minutes ago, gjkillie007 said:

There are some sensible one's on there who are rightly saying we were better team. The rest are morons who just want to blame the ref and the SFA 

My favourite so far is a guy saying the coaching staff should be putting together video evidence to back a strong statement from the board. 
They love their statements down Ibrox way. They are certainly top of the league for that. 

27 minutes ago, killieinkirkie said:

Condolences! 

What a feeling you get when you beat one of the old firm I am buzzing so proud to be a Killie fan nights like this are just a joy 

1 minute ago, Travis said:

There are times when I find football quite a chore. Where I find football forums and chat hard work. Where I find I don’t really have the mentality to mange the ups and downs of football. And where I find myself veering towards the more negative and downbeat instincts which football can accentuate without you ever fully realising.  Sometimes I think I’d be a better person without football. 

Then we pump Rangers and I realise that’s all bollocks, that I love Eamonn Brophy and SOD, and Stuart Findlay is the greatest guy there ever was. 

God bless you Killie, you drive me insane. But in the end I’ll always love you for nights like this. 

This is one where you should get quadruple green shield stamps not greenies [oldies will understand]