• Alan Power
    • Rory McKenzie
    • Gary Dicker
    • Eamonn Brophy
    • Nicke Kabamba
    • Chris Burke
    • Ross Millen
    • Connor Johnson

Many options but Findlay was a collosus.

A truly outstanding centre back 

Plenty of good performances especially 2nd half but stuart findlay was tops for me.

Hard to pick a man of the match tonight not a single passenger every man fought for the cause tonight SOD best performance for a year big kabamba adds something we’ve not had in years a big strong Lad that let’s Brophy do what he does 

Giving it to Findlay just because of the way he celebrated at the end. Next million pound player from Rugby Park might even break our record transfer fee. Outstanding on and off the park.

Went for Rory in the end. Tirelessly enthusiastic with just the right amount of nastiness to keep the tempo up in the second half. Extremely hard to pick from him, Findlay, Brophy, Jesus whereas do you stop? I thought Niko was immense in the second half and I've pilloried him for weeks.

What a f**king team boys.

O’Donnell for me tonight. Best and most passionate performance from him in a long long while.

So many top performances and never give in attitude summed up by both full backs involved for the opening goal........after some early shaky moments thought Dicker and Power bossed the midfield , even on bookings ,must be one of easiest games v OF for our 2 centre half , who both did well .......Rory never stopped and front 2 are showing a great understanding 

voted for SOD

SOD was sensational tonight... but special mention to Niko as well. As you all know I've never rated the lad and constantly go on about how poor he is, but tonight, he was excellent after a poor start.

To a man all brilliant (except keeper) but SOD shaded it for me.

Brophy. Absolutely vindicating those of us who stood by him and said he just needed a partner to come good. 

The finish tonight is absolutely outstanding. 

Brilliant performances all over the park tonight.

I've given my vote to Kabamba. Get this man signed up on a longer deal now. A quality footballer and a joy to watch.

o'donnell for me, he looks like he's lost a wee bit of weight and was well up for that last night. Bombed on down the wings like we've been accustomed to, took his goal well and ran himself into the ground. 

Findlay was class again, thought Dicker was exceptional second half, especially last 10. Niko had his best game in a while, couple of crunching tackles got him fired up.