Nick Walsh

fullmetaljacket

11 hours ago, marie osmond said:

The push he missed that led to the second Aberdeen goal was as clear a foul as u’ll get.

That wee bastard is the worst referee I’ve ever seen. Bar none. 

Absolutely. I was going off my head, 'that's a foul, that's a foul, blow ur f&'king whistle ya cheat' - game played on and they scored. That would be analysed to the nth degree if that had been the Old Scum. not a peep from the Biased Broadcasting Corporation, with Miller and his cronies chortling away. Aye a great f@ckin laugh...

1 minute ago, Rondo said:

Absolutely. I was going off my head, 'that's a foul, that's a foul, blow ur f&'king whistle ya cheat' - game played on and they scored. That would be analysed to the nth degree if that had been the Old Scum. not a peep from the Biased Broadcasting Corporation, with Miller and his cronies chortling away. Aye a great f@ckin laugh...

Thought it was a clear foul at the time.

To be fair, the BBC 'live' website last night had a quote from Willie Miller saying that he thought there was a foul by Aberdeen in the build-up. I saw it last night when I got back from the game.

And if Willie Millar is saying it was a foul, it makes the fact the referee didn't see it even more unbelievable.

The referee let them away with pushing and holding all through the game and it just emboldened them to do it more.

This was a much bigger factor in the end result than subs made or not made by the manager.

The Linesman on the west stand line was the worst indecisive clot ever   on at least 3 occasions he was well behind play when giving offsides against us.

An Aberdeen player was 5 yards from him with his arms both round Kabamba nothing given 

A disgrace

That said we should have closed it out both in normal time and extra time.

I know it sounds like sour grapes, but I genuinely believe this so called ref went out his way to get the sheep though to the next round, the thought of Killie or St Mirren in the Cup semi clearly not in the SFA's game plan. Absolutely dreadful display from min 1 to 120

2 hours ago, Bobby14 said:

We threw the game away. Twice. Not the refs fault.

Agree, but what about the penalty of the shirt pulling on Kabamba, or the card or teo for persistent I infringement by Ferguson, or the push for their 2nd goal.

All of those show negligence imo, not bias but sheer incompetence which contributed to the score last night.

30 minutes ago, Scooby_Doo said:

Far and away the worst performance I've seen from a referee at Rugby Park.....since the Dundee game that saw Dicker sent off and we went on to win 3-2.

Who was the ref that day?

Who was refereeing when we played Aberdeen and we finished with 8 men ? 
‘Difficult to top that one tbf