Jump to content
chubbs

Steven McLean --- Incompetent AGAIN

Recommended Posts

best bit is they will have to go boom or bust next year trying to stop celtic, bankrupty 2 soon, will there be a competition to pick there new name..... sevco mick sevco face

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, trenwick said:

best bit is they will have to go boom or bust next year trying to stop celtic, bankrupty 2 soon, will there be a competition to pick there new name..... sevco mick sevco face

Glasgow Blue....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alex Rae thinks it’s shocking that Hearts have 7000 empty seats when you could have had more The Rangers fans there, heard that one before “ f**king hilarious “

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Killie71 said:

Alex Rae smack head. Who gives a feck what that junkie Hun says or thinks? 

Some inhabitants of Leicester clearly do...

D0HDmuFXgAAKYRH.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Killie71 said:

Alex Rae smack head. Who gives a feck what that junkie Hun says or thinks? 

Alex rae is a heroin heed?? Haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/29/2020 at 9:54 PM, Stuart said:

Alex Rae thinks it’s shocking that Hearts have 7000 empty seats when you could have had more The Rangers fans there, heard that one before “ f**king hilarious “

Wonder if he'l think it's shocking when there are over 7,000 empty seat at Ibrox between now and the end of the season......................................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


The Killie Trust

KFC Supporters Association

Young Kilmarnock

FC Kilmarnock

Kilmarnock FC (Official)

×