Andy

Scaremongering or Not, Corona Virus = Nae Killie

11 minutes ago, killie1961 said:

Not like the Tube in London, sidenote  visited Cesky Krumlov in czech Republic where i believed they filmed Horror flick Hostel cracking place

Nice place. A while since I have been. It must be quiet at the moment. 

8 hours ago, RAG said:

55% of supply is used in smelting Iron and Steel ore - we probably had a lot more oxygen supply and production back in the day before Thatcher.

But us it medical grade?  There are lots of different parities generated.

20 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

But us it medical grade?  There are lots of different parities generated.

Commercial oxygen production is split 55% steel smelting, 20% chemical industry, 25% medical and water - according to wikipedia.

I don't think anybody disputes the fact the more testing is done, the more data you have and therefore, the stronger position you're in, so why isn't it happening?

We're locking down millions of people who might not have the virus, and that is an unsustainable situation long term without testing testing testing.

I would think transmission is pretty low outside the city hotspots, so set up mass community testing, which checks the intensity in a particular area. Isolate infected cases and trace as many of their contacts as possible, which then helps suppresses transmission of the epidemic as soon as possible. 

This could then help loosen the isolation in certain areas in a controlled manner and get local economies going again so we don't end up with a long lockdown, no jobs to go back to and mass unemployment.

39 minutes ago, Scooter said:

I don't think anybody disputes the fact the more testing is done, the more data you have and therefore, the stronger position you're in, so why isn't it happening?

We're locking down millions of people who might not have the virus, and that is an unsustainable situation long term without testing testing testing.

I would think transmission is pretty low outside the city hotspots, so set up mass community testing, which checks the intensity in a particular area. Isolate infected cases and trace as many of their contacts as possible, which then helps suppresses transmission of the epidemic as soon as possible. 

This could then help loosen the isolation in certain areas in a controlled manner and get local economies going again so we don't end up with a long lockdown, no jobs to go back to and mass unemployment.

Cmon this isn’t a time to talk sense 

1 hour ago, Scooter said:

Transmission is more common than you think.  If and it is an if the numbers of infected are 10% of the actual and they are doubling every 2 days then mass lockdown is the only way to curb it.

but it needs to be drastic AND global.  1 month total lockdown apart from food distribution, police and healthcare workers.

the world needs to stop at the same time for a set period to allow the virus to be brought completely under control and stopped.

but that will take coordinations and power hungry w****rs to forgoe their egos and stop lining their own pockets and those of the elite.  WMs centralisation I’d testing kit procurement is the most obvious face saving and life costing effort seen in many a year.  Footnote, not a single unionist in here has condemned it,  they’re as bad as the Tories themselves.

7 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

...but that will take coordinations and power hungry w****rs to forgoe their egos and stop lining their own pockets and those of the elite.  

Well that's that idea blown right out if the water fr a start.

More lies have been uncovered regarding the 'missed email' concerning the mass purchasing of ventilators. 

Turns out the UK attended 8 out of 12 meetings of the EU Health Security Committee and at least four of those meetings discussed the procurement program.  There were also telephone calls about the matter as well.

When are folk going to wake up and see this shower for what they really are..... their self serving attitude is now costing hundreds, maybe thousands of people's lives.