Sign in to follow this  
CB

Hamilton away, Fred

Kiltie can feel very hard done by not to be in that team. Some players untouchable in terms of selection where others are out straight away.
Wonder if there’s a reason Hendrie is in. Dyer was not positive about him at all at the AGM. 

Hamalainen put up to meet the media yesterday as a sop for being dropped? 

Hendrie slagged off at the AGM to motivate him? 

Some psychologist, AD. 

Wow , what a turnaround for Hendrie after the comments at AGM and against his former club too ..

Feel bad for Kiltie ....hope this team can get the win 

Just now, C4mmy31 said:

That old picture of Rory, is this a hint as to the next retro strip to be launched ? 

Probably a landmark appearance for him? 

2 big calls. Niko dropped to the bench for Hendrie and Kiltie back on the bench despite an excellent showing against Aberdeen.  Change at left back probably overdue with Niko's form dropping, consequence being Kiltie sacrificed for Rory to provide additional cover on the left imo.

3pts needed if we are to challenge for a top six place.

:hurrah:

Hoping this doesnt have a serious impact on Kilite. Unless there is something we dont know that is a mental decision to drop him. 

2 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

That old picture of Rory, is this a hint as to the next retro strip to be launched ? 

His first shirt. 10 years in the 1st team? Debut 09/04/2011

Harsh. 

Remember Kiltie destroyed Hamilton at their spot in 2016.

Think we won 4-0. 

Still ended up in the play off spot though. 

Kiltie being dropped is an absolute disgrace. Wee fella was easily best player on the park on Wednesday.

As much as I think Niko is abysmal, I have a feeling Hendrie may well be worse. Odd to see him wheeled out and can only assume it's an injury.

7 minutes ago, skygod said:

250th appearance for the club? 

Bingo!

4 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

Kiltie being dropped is an absolute disgrace. Wee fella was easily best player on the park on Wednesday.

As much as I think Niko is abysmal, I have a feeling Hendrie may well be worse. Odd to see him wheeled out and can only assume it's an injury.

It’s hardly a disgrace. Obviously just going more solid away from home to start with. Manager’s decision which we’ll find out by the end of the game if it was the right one .

Matching them up and going for graft is what Clarke did against Accies. Wonder if the view is that is the way to go and Kiltie gives us something off the bench? I prefer us not trying to match them up but there's method in it. 

Kiltie not playing is a total disgrace! We better not get beat today or Dyer is really for it from at least 75% of support