Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
CB

Hamilton away, Fred

Recommended Posts

My disappointment is after finishing 3rd we didn't go on to strengthen the team. Two poor transfer windows haven't helped. Most fans on the forum know what deficiencies we have squad wise but it's not been addressed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, diamond_geezer said:

Just watching Spotscene . Outrageous challenge from Findlay. Disgusting. 

Twice in a few weeks he has stupidly dived in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Killiepie said:

Twice in a few weeks he has stupidly dived in. 

May be he is having to dive in because of the performance and positioning of his partner , who seems to never get in position to mark anyone at a cross and never goes for the ball in a defensive situation.

As a number of other threads have stated we get better results when we play Del Fabro and Findlay. Also when this pairing plays the threads are full of comments stating Findlay is our best centre back in years

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes it was definitely a penalty but although he committed the foul to give it a lot of our other players were responsible for it as well and as has been said we have been singing big Stu's praises on here for ages get over it move on to St Mirren on saturday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Kfcinlancashire said:

May be he is having to dive in because of the performance and positioning of his partner , who seems to never get in position to mark anyone at a cross and never goes for the ball in a defensive situation.

As a number of other threads have stated we get better results when we play Del Fabro and Findlay. Also when this pairing plays the threads are full of comments stating Findlay is our best centre back in years

Jesus Christ.

The one against Aberdeen is unbelievable. Let's at least try n make the hatred for Broadfoot so obvious

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/8/2020 at 1:27 PM, aldo71 said:

8 games left. St Mirren, Motherwell, Livingston, then a combination of home/away to hearts , Hamilton, st John's, st mirren and county. At best it will be four home games. Probably looking at winning minimum 3 home games or all four to keep away from bottom 2. Can we confidently say that's going to happen ???

I can’t see us needing 44-45 points to finish 10th. The bottom two would need to significantly pick up from their first 30 odd games which is unlikely. What is definitely true is the fact we don’t look like stringing a run of results together at present. Neither do many teams around us though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, casual observer said:

I can’t see us needing 44-45 points to finish 10th. The bottom two would need to significantly pick up from their first 30 odd games which is unlikely. What is definitely true is the fact we don’t look like stringing a run of results together at present. Neither do many teams around us though. 

Over the past 5 seasons 10th place has averaged 37 points. 33 being the lowest finish and 43 being the highest. 

44-45 points is taking you probably to 8th/9th.

11th spot average finish is 34 points over the last 5 seasons, 32 being the lowest and 36 being the highest. Given that 2nd bottom is on 27 points currently and the two above are on 29 then I wouldn't be surprised for it to be the first season in 6 that the 36 point total is exceeded in the bottom two but I can't see it being by a massive jump.

Once you're post split we need to remember people are taking points from each other and every points gained for someone is a point lost for someone else in the bottom 6 and everyone is in the same position. We really need to get to 37 points to think we're looking safe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

The Killie Trust

KFC Supporters Association

Young Kilmarnock

FC Kilmarnock

Kilmarnock FC (Official)

×