Closed doors

Killiepies

13 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

Why, that money will be spent long ago. (Probably last year in sevcos case).  Both would get a hefty payment in walk ups and match revenue from all the mutants who attend.

If Sevco have no recmcenue coming in they're absolutely screwed.

Rangers have around 46,000 season ticket holders, Celtic have 52,000+.

The walk ups for them is minimal.

15 minutes ago, piffer said:

ATP Tennis postponed, F1 due to be canned shortly. Everyone stuck in the house and there won’t be much to watch

We all know that eventually there will be a shutdown of all sporting events and the like , why wait ? 
This nonsense that they’re following the science , obviously not the science from Italy Ireland etc 

If the rumours that Sevco had to get the Livi game that was postponed on the Saturday played on the Sunday because the loss of revenue would have crippled them  are true then i wouldn't hold my breath that they would survive the playing behind closed doors carry on.  

12 minutes ago, Bonbon19 said:

We all know that eventually there will be a shutdown of all sporting events and the like , why wait ? 
This nonsense that they’re following the science , obviously not the science from Italy Ireland etc 

Pro 14 rugby season now postponed. No doubt the SFA/SPFL will keep going until someone can’t actually field a team and they will dock them points in the process.

24 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

Not in matchday spend it's not that was my point.

Programmes, beer, soft drinks, programmes, scarves, etc.

Rangers and Celtic sublet their catering, so they won't be losing much.

Doubt a few programmes and scarfs sales lost are going to kill the Huns. Especially with £2m of ticket money plus TV money tonight that was unexpected.

17 minutes ago, Garvis said:

If the rumours that Sevco had to get the Livi game that was postponed on the Saturday played on the Sunday because the loss of revenue would have crippled them  are true then i wouldn't hold my breath that they would survive the playing behind closed doors carry on.  

I'd hate to put a dampner on a good conspiracy theory but it needed to be played as there literally wouldn't be another midweek to play it before the split. They still haven't got their postponed games vs St Johnstone rearranged due to their European games.

Edited by Squirrelhumper

14 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I'd hate to put a dampner on a good conspiracy theory but it needed to be played as there literally wouldn't be another midweek to play it before the split. They still haven't got their postponed games vs St Johnstone rearranged due to their European games.

I can only hope hahaha

3 hours ago, Wrangodog said:

We have the Trust money which we (the members) have contributed to. I wouldn't be averse to donating that to the club to make up for gate money. I'm assuming that the money for the disabled area has already been ring fenced ? 

If the club had backed us in the transfer window, made an effort in sourcing a new manager and put any effort into the 150th anniversary year I would happily support a TIK decision to put money into the club for lost revenue. 

However after recent shambolic decisions if they were to donate money to the club for lost revenue I would be coming out of TIK. 

I think it is just a matter of time before football gets stopped, either by government or by players being ill.  At that time league gets cancelled, no champions, no relegation etc.  We might be back in Europe!

We have 8 games left this season.  Assuming Saturday goes ahead, we should have at most 4 home games left after that..  Hearts would bring a crowd but not any others.  We could average 6000, less 3000 ST, so net 3000 for 4 games = 12000 at £20 a pop would be £240000, less match expenses, so loss to Killie could be around £200000 tops.  Fortunately we can take this hit but others may struggle.  I would not want any money back on my ST.

Hearts must be praying for this scenario.

16 minutes ago, DuncD said:

If the club had backed us in the transfer window, made an effort in sourcing a new manager and put any effort into the 150th anniversary year I would happily support a TIK decision to put money into the club for lost revenue. 

However after recent shambolic decisions if they were to donate money to the club for lost revenue I would be coming out of TIK. 

Sonyoud rather taken the existence of the club because of hubris?

Absolute clown

3 minutes ago, killiekosmos said:

I think it is just a matter of time before football gets stopped, either by government or by players being ill.  At that time league gets cancelled, no champions, no relegation etc.  We might be back in Europe!

We have 8 games left this season.  Assuming Saturday goes ahead, we should have at most 4 home games left after that..  Hearts would bring a crowd but not any others.  We could average 6000, less 3000 ST, so net 3000 for 4 games = 12000 at £20 a pop would be £240000, less match expenses, so loss to Killie could be around £200000 tops.  Fortunately we can take this hit but others may struggle.  I would not want any money back on my ST.

Hearts must be praying for this scenario.

Why imo theyd still go down, as the league is in effect stopped.

Or do they stay up and keep.united in the championship for another year.  Either way its be funny as f**k.

30 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

Why imo theyd still go down, as the league is in effect stopped.

Or do they stay up and keep.united in the championship for another year.  Either way its be funny as f**k.

They should put the rest of the games to the pools panel.

Hearts vs St Johnstone..... Pools panel result..... Rangers win. 

Still not sure why this weekend is okay to have crowds but not next. Is there expected to be a significant increase in cases over the next 7 days? What I mean is why wait..why does this weekend go ahead?

It's also a bit surreal that the Republic is on shutdown but N.Ireland isnt.

2 hours ago, Beaker71 said:

Why, that money will be spent long ago. (Probably last year in sevcos case).  Both would get a hefty payment in walk ups and match revenue from all the mutants who attend.

If Sevco have no recmcenue coming in they're absolutely screwed.

It was announced yesterday in the papers that their recent share flotation was about to generate £20M for Sevco.