CALL TO ACTION - Killie Trust funds vote

The Killie Trust

• CB pinned this topic
6 minutes ago, Killiegh said:

How did you vote? Did u get an email?

After the email advising of the upcoming vote no other email was received therefore I could not vote.

Despite being in the Trust for some considerable time there is no Trust badge to show that.

Edited by superfan
ommision

This is great.

If you can afford it and would like to be part of an organisation obsessed with the best interests our great club, sign up. It’s so easy

https://killietrust.killiefc.com/en/trust-in-killie_52022/

improving the atmosphere at rugby park with safe standing. TIK!

helping short term cash flow during unprecedented postponement of all football. TIK!

who knows what next, other than it will be to the benefit of the club we love

Edited by KFC_Macca

1 hour ago, superfan said:

After the email advising of the upcoming vote no other email was received therefore I could not vote.

Despite being in the Trust for some considerable time there is no Trust badge to show that.

Apologies. Should be all sorted now.

Trust badge inserts (and removals :() will appear soon.

32 minutes ago, Killie alan said:

Even if you can’t afford it you can still pay £10 a year every penny counts

There is a paypal donate button at the bottom of this page: https://killietrust.killiefc.com/en/uk-eurozone-subscription_52022/ It can be used by people who cannot afford to subscribe through the various levels, but would still like to make a donation to TIK.

Even if you do subscribe, you could use it to make a one off emergency donation 

A general question from afar regarding becoming a member of the Trust.

I joined recently and should have done a long time ago. 

I think one of the reasons I hadn’t was my lack of awareness of what the trust did and costs to be involved (very reasonable!) I put that down to myself and not the Trust to a large extent.

Point I wanted to make is.....are the majority of the Killie support aware of the existence of the Trust and all the fantastic work they do? Fans on here will be and hopefully, especially with the current call to arms, number of members is increasing rapidly but what of the fans who don’t visit the forum.

Is there or has there been articles in the Standard for example publicising the Trust? I read about other similar sized or smaller clubs who have significantly more members in similar schemes. Do they go about raising awareness in a different way that we can learn from to get many more fans on board? Just a thought.

Keep up the brilliant work you do TiK.

@FanWithaTypewritter there has been a considerable push particularly in the last few months to get the word of the Trust out there (feature articles, increased Twitter presence, newlook Comms).

Hopefully more and more people will now start to realise the full potential of the Trust and, where possible, make a monthly, yearly or one-off contribution!