Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mclean07

Frighteningly Undemocratic (Split from Well done Allan Dorans MP)

Recommended Posts

I see the Nats up to their authoritarian, one party state tricks again. Frighteningly undemocratic and intolerant of different views, even with their own party. 
 

436C6BBD-1165-4114-ABE9-F5FA9412413E.jpeg.25829cebee19802e14c3a71e7e854ca4.jpeg889DB04F-4BBA-43E0-BA48-05B97FC2BD64.jpeg.f5125bf1664ebe59a53e5cf61cd515df.jpeg2E91352A-B173-478D-A7B5-2C87502E32A6.png.3f0b9dd3ed08ef019251562a121ceca0.pngC2D598A9-C627-4FD6-9EBB-8627147BCE07.jpeg.34a52a88a061aa925aadc987ee2bf72b.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

And robbing Scottish Businesses “just to be different”.

18C1ED86-2993-4D68-9235-FEF2EDB0561C.png.f4f9de539e6ce1d869b0c510dee8a3ee.png

 Let me explain this one for you then. 

Regards the Business Support Grant, tough as it may seem for multi-outlet businesses, especially over more than one Local Authority (LA) - particularly evident in Ayrshire where we have, in my opinion, the madness of 3 LAs, it is a decision taken to genuinely assist more businesses in a wider range of sectors, many having a unique importance to the Scottish economy. This kind of difference in grant funding styles is always evident throughout the UK. For example, Regional Selective Assistance (RSA) here is different than in SW England, Yorkshire and so on. It has to be to be effective. I would suggest it is not the system that is unfair, but it has been communicated poorly. There are businesses here who can access the grant here but couldn't if they were in rUK. Are you suggesting that they should feel bad because they are denying multi-outlet businesses more of a finite budget and they should, in fact, be getting nothing if we just did the same as England ? 

Perhaps we are doing it more fairly than down south ? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, plunkit said:

 Let me explain this one for you then....

Good on you for having a go, but explanations are not what he's here for. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zorro said:

Only @Mclean07 would have the brass neck to start this thread on the same day the Labour Party internal shenanigans were revealed. 

Thanks :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently dismissed as rubbish by Jason Leitch. But never mind, it’s done it’s job, division, grievance probably hatred and been retweeted and facebooked thousands of times. Odious rag. Our poor country.

08F3EFB2-88D8-42A4-9965-722D56062943.png.cccd0d904684f7227e1911f429ab5d00.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

Apparently dismissed as rubbish by Jason Leitch. But never mind, it’s done it’s job, division, grievance probably hatred and been retweeted and facebooked thousands of times. Odious rag. Our poor country.

08F3EFB2-88D8-42A4-9965-722D56062943.png.cccd0d904684f7227e1911f429ab5d00.png

But if true you be happy eh? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you watch the Scottish Government's daily briefing today? 

FM very concerned about this and Hancock cancelled a call with Freeman - maybe it's not rubbish after all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shropshire_killie said:

But if true you be happy eh? 

Unlike you, I want the best for everyone in the UK and beyond. Not just for Scotland. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, plunkit said:

Did you watch the Scottish Government's daily briefing today? 

FM very concerned about this and Hancock cancelled a call with Freeman - maybe it's not rubbish after all.

The person who would know says it’s rubbish, but keep stirring the pot. It’s the Nat mentality. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How would Jason Leitch know what happens in UK Govt meetings?

Donald Macaskill of Scottish Care says many of his members are no longer able to access PPE from English suppliers.

Screenshot_20200414_180747.jpg.38763a49f6921e2b4d05e72e62af142c.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mclean07 said:

Unlike you, I want the best for everyone in the UK and beyond. Not just for Scotland. 

Are you taking the piss? I want the same for everyone. I dont want anyone compromised and one nation prioritised if such is true. You cheerfully denigrate everything about how our country is run and yes some things can be done better and there are faults everywhere but the nastiness and bitterness you spout is deliberately confrontational so dont f**king suggest to me you have a better outlook on matters than me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Scooter said:

How would Jason Leitch know what happens in UK Govt meetings?

Donald Macaskill of Scottish Care says many of his members are no longer able to access PPE from English suppliers.

Screenshot_20200414_180747.jpg.38763a49f6921e2b4d05e72e62af142c.jpg

So that appears to be conclusive Scooter. English company to support England only, not UK. Comment please McLean? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Killie71 said:

He's busy on Follow Follow at the moment.

If he has balls he will comment. Dont f**king accuse me. I have English & Irish family and my ex wife who is Welsh is still my dear friend. My surgeon was Polish. My intensive care nurse was Russian. The lass who took me to theatre in Birmingham for my op was Indian. I had tears in my eyes. She gripped my hand to comfort me. I will never forget her. Dont ever suggest McLean I have a narrow outlook like you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Shropshire_killie said:

If he has balls he will comment. Dont f**king accuse me. I have English & Irish family and my ex wife who is Welsh is still my dear friend. My surgeon was Polish. My intensive care nurse was Russian. The lass who took me to theatre in Birmingham for my op was Indian. I had tears in my eyes. She gripped my hand to comfort me. I will never forget her. Dont ever suggest McLean I have a narrow outlook like you. 

You seem to be getting very upset for someone who started the whole thing by saying I would be happy if English people were favoured. Don’t give it if you can’t take it. 

Edited by Mclean07

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Killie71 said:

He's busy on Follow Follow at the moment.

What a silly comment. Everyone who doesn’t want to commit economic suicidal with your nationalist project is a Rangers supporter? Bet I’ve opposed them longer than you have. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Scooter said:

Screenshot_20200414_180747.jpg.52d1f4d6348c0a83b68bfffd7c043a46.jpg

9_9

You do know England and Scotland can have different distribution contracts and methods? Stop trying to ferment division, as the man says, grow up Scotland, it’s embarrassing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

You do know England and Scotland can have different distribution contracts and methods? Stop trying to ferment division, as the man says, grow up Scotland, it’s embarrassing. 

"the man" being Duncan Hothersall of Labourhame ^_^ Unsurprising you and Hothersall are taking the word of a Tory minister!

Edited by Scooter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have to agree with McLean07 , NHS contracts are very specific , NHS Scotland will have suppliers tied to them , and them only . It’s how the NHS works , I agree it’s not ideal in the circumstances . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

The Killie Trust

KFC Supporters Association

Young Kilmarnock

FC Kilmarnock

Kilmarnock FC (Official)

×