Economic impact of Coronavirus

Killiepies

15 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

Can you imagine the state of an independent Scotland’s finances right now of it had gone ahead? Withdrawal of the Barnett subsidy having now accumulated over the years. The battle to get the deficit down and the oil price crash, with US oil now worth less than zero!! Still controlled by the Bank of England, without or own currency or with a currency that had been hammered by the speculators. The final fatal blow being struck by Coronavirus and the economy collapsing unless we go cap in hand to rUK. Absolute nightmare.

On 4/17/2020 at 1:16 PM, Mclean07 said:

Another nationalist gobs**te making capital out of a crisis, this time with his personal fantasy talk. I don’t need to google for this rubbish, it’s in your face every day.

Edited by undefined

1 hour ago, Zorro said:

Weirdo. 

1 hour ago, Scooby_Doo said:

I'm with you Zorro.

On the cheese on toast thing that is. Not the weirdo thing.

I will also accept, and sometimes use, cheese toastie. Although that applies more to a sandwich structure than, er, cheese on toast.

If you come from Ayrshire it’s always roastit/roasted cheese , my weegie wife is in the toasted cheese corner. (Not a euphemism) 
You roast things in the oven you toast things in the toaster. 
Simple ...case closed