Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Trumpetree

Other Kits 2020/21

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, KillieFanInToon said:

While I totally commend the sentiment behind this, I hope they use the NHS Scotland branding.

There were comments on Twitter that they can't use the NHS Scotland logo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Wrangodog said:

There were comments on Twitter that they can't use the NHS Scotland logo. 

Missed that. Any particular reason? Genuinely curious here, not looking to start another tedious political debate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, KillieFanInToon said:

Missed that. Any particular reason? Genuinely curious here, not looking to start another tedious political debate.

It's trademarked.

Who can use the NHS Identity?

The letters ‘NHS’ and the NHS logo are protected by law. They are UK trade marks owned by the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care and may not be produced without permission.

In addition, the Secretary of State owns the copyright in the NHS logo and reproduction without permission is similarly prohibited.

The term “NHS” is also protected by the Company, Limited Liability Partnership and Business Names (Sensitive Words and Expressions) Regulations 2014 and no company can be incorporated with the letters without the express permission of the Department of Health and Social Care.

Therefore, the NHS letters and NHS logo cannot be used as part of the corporate identity of an organisation or their strapline, or as part of the name or logo of a particular initiative, without authorisation from the Department of Health and Social Care on behalf of the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, KillieFanInToon said:

Missed that. Any particular reason? Genuinely curious here, not looking to start another tedious political debate.

Reply from Hibs to a fan was, "It's our own slant on the logo. NHS Scotland are delighted with the link-up but we're unable to use an exact copy of their own one“. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/24/2020 at 9:55 AM, RAG said:

It's trademarked.

Who can use the NHS Identity?

The letters ‘NHS’ and the NHS logo are protected by law. They are UK trade marks owned by the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care and may not be produced without permission.

In addition, the Secretary of State owns the copyright in the NHS logo and reproduction without permission is similarly prohibited.

The term “NHS” is also protected by the Company, Limited Liability Partnership and Business Names (Sensitive Words and Expressions) Regulations 2014 and no company can be incorporated with the letters without the express permission of the Department of Health and Social Care.

Therefore, the NHS letters and NHS logo cannot be used as part of the corporate identity of an organisation or their strapline, or as part of the name or logo of a particular initiative, without authorisation from the Department of Health and Social Care on behalf of the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care.

It sounds like the letters NHS cannot be used without permission.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Prahakillie said:

It sounds like the letters NHS cannot be used without permission.

Correct , I know of dental surgeries that used the Scottish NHS lettering that were asked to stop as they weren’t a totally NHS practice 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Partick Thistle announce new kit deal as O'Neills agree three-year sponsorship

Ian McCall's side have agreed a new kit deal as Irish strip providers will take over from Airo and will strip the men's, women's and youth academy

Partick Thistle have received a timely boost after announcing O’Neills as the club's new kitwear manufacturer on a three-year deal.

The Jags will begin life in League One when next season gets under way as the season-ending vote in the Championship had led to them dropping down a division

But Ian McCall's side have agreed a new kit deal as Irish strip providers will take over from Airo who will strip the men's, women's and youth academy.

Thistle chief executive Gerry Britton is over the moon with the agreement as they look to put plan in place for life after lockdown.

He said: “We are delighted to have O’Neills on board. As an international sportswear manufacturer renowned for their hands-on approach, we are confident they will do a fantastic job of supplying top quality bespoke kits and leisurewear for our players and supporters.

"We are excited about our new partnership with O’Neills over the next three years and I know all supporters will join in offering O'Neills a warm welcome to the club’s family of sponsors and partners.”

And O'Neills managing director Kieran O'Neill is excited about the partnership with the Maryhill side.

He said: "We wish to thank Partick Thistle for choosing O’Neills, a name synonymous with quality sportswear across the world.

"We are really looking forward to working with this long-established club and making our mark in the professional football market in Scotland.”

 

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/partick-thistle-announce-new-kit-21938213

 

 

unusual wording "will strip the men's, women's and youth academy"

 

Maybe an Ayr Utd style strip launch coming up.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was hoping that sleeve pattern would be across the whole shirt from their teasers.

24 minutes ago, Bobby14 said:

Dundee’s away kit is a cracker. Would have preferred a Macron kit to Hummel. 

686C92A0-FF91-47BE-B6AF-D792360B39EA.jpeg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Noticed that LUKE1977 have a range of hibs gear now. Thought they must be changing supplier but that top above is still macron.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/28/2020 at 10:08 PM, Pompey Exile said:

This Lazio one from 18-19 but not seen before. It's well smart

Lazio-Soccer-Jersey-2018-2019.jpg

 

If you like fascist imagery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A#r United with an interesting approach to social distancing

2gUvDxC.png

Credit where it's due Ayr beach is looking good

Edited by Pompey Exile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

The Killie Trust

KFC Supporters Association

Young Kilmarnock

FC Kilmarnock

Kilmarnock FC (Official)

×