Sign in to follow this  
3GAKAS

Niko away?

Niko’s Twitter feed:

I just wanted to say thank everyone at Kilmarnock (the fans of killie, my teammates, coaching staff, medical staff, media team) for a loan experience I’ll always be grateful for and will never forget. Thank you guys @KilmarnockFC

Thoughts on his departure; big loss or not be missed. Big loss in my opinion as certainly one for the future.

4 minutes ago, 3GAKAS said:

Big loss in my opinion as certainly one for the future.

Nah. Neither.

He was only here on loan , so now season has been officially ended he like others will be back at parent club..for now ...

He was ok at times but lacked consistency

Felt he started very well and dipped, looked like his confidence took a battering. Would like to see him play as a LM, as opposed to LB

His crossing was gash and wasn’t exactly a threat in the other box so can’t se him playing further forward. For a young lad making his first real first team breakthrough, he did ok for us. I think Waters will make the position his. 

Didn’t make the same impression that Ben  Gordon did in his first loan spell. Hopefully we can find a better replacement. 

thot as a break thru season he did ok, good engine to get up & down the park, got into good positions needs to work on his crossing, defensivley ok but most will come with experience, well done niko

15 hours ago, 3GAKAS said:

Niko’s Twitter feed:

I just wanted to say thank everyone at Kilmarnock (the fans of killie, my teammates, coaching staff, medical staff, media team) for a loan experience I’ll always be grateful for and will never forget. Thank you guys @KilmarnockFC

Thoughts on his departure; big loss or not be missed. Big loss in my opinion as certainly one for the future.

Contrast this with the JJ departure.

37 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

Contrast this with the JJ departure.

Contrast just about anyone with JJs departure.  Classless thick bawsack, he fits in perfectly at greyskull.

Edited by Beaker71

Certainly a player in there, i definitely think he could do a job for us in the future. Woukd take him back if possible. 

Would gladly take him back, a good player that will get better with experience.

Has found his level though as I can't see him breaking into any team bigger than Killie.

But then again very few teams are bigger than Killie :25:

I think it's quite a difficult one. I've no doubt we could do better. I've also no doubt we could do an awful lot worse... Wouldn't mind seeing him back again at all, particularly with a more rounded squad. 

I liked him at the start of his loan period. 

Certainly dipped in form towards the end.

I think there's a decent player in there but I'd probably look elsewhere for a permanent left back.