Incoming

Bobby14

Gogic has had a very good season. Not a great centre half but shut down everything in CM. Unfortunately it's probably the only position we are loaded in but he wouldn't be an unwelcome addition.

Even as a competing CM and third choice centre back he would be a better option than Connor Johnson.

Edited by Fletch

4 minutes ago, AndyKTID said:

Get Gogić in and Dicker out I’d say, Gogić only 26 as well. I’ll prepare immediately for the incoming abuse for saying Dicker should be away.

No abuse from me if this happens especially if Gogic does come in . Dicker didn’t cover himself in glory with  Alessio leaving .

1 minute ago, theauldyin said:

Wonder if we will be on the front foot this time signing wise, instead of last minute dross .

This isn't a normal transfer window - we don't even know when it will open and close.

I expect the club to go with the players signed up already and those who accept new terms, with minimal additions until the picture becomes clearer. 

They can't possibly budget accurately until it's known whether there will be money incoming through the gate, from league sponsorship and from television.  

The sooner the picture is clearer, the sooner we can sign players. The management positions are more of a priority. 

46 minutes ago, theauldyin said:

Wonder if we will be on the front foot this time signing wise, instead of last minute dross .

I do agree generally what you mean.

We cant generalise last minute dross though. Greg Stewart and Mulumbu were both last minute and both fantastic

On 5/21/2020 at 11:41 AM, Pompey Exile said:

Likes of Connell and Barlow in the reserves were signed from other teams. Even Taylor was originally a Rangers youth.

Could this be the sort of players we should be going for?

Watch young Connell.  Expect big things from him this year and hope he will be a "Naismith" like find for us.